Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Forest walks and Sunshine!

We are really enjoying Ireland.  We even had 2 sunny days to welcome us here.  Such a treat!  We've loved the people we've met and the towns we've visited.  We even squeaked in a little bit of homeschooling (and recess at the pool of course!).

I love this picture.

Pretty girl!


I'm trying to get a family photo in every country.  We'll see if I can keep it up.


This beach is called Barleycove.  We had the whole place to ourselves!  We explored, climbed rocks and even had time for a rugby game!  At one point I looked around at this huge beach and loved that all the footprints here were only ours!  We left as the tide started creeping in and by the time we were driving our whole beach was gone.  I think it was good for all our souls.




um, hi, are you 14?

All 4 kids playing chase the waves

I have this photo of Ella when she 5 years old doing pretty much this exact same thing at a beach in
San Diego.  This girl loves the ocean!

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy!  

Every rock that has any sort of option to climb is tackled.

The rugby game.





We called these Muppet Scarves 
I can't stop laughing at this one.  I said, "Make a funny face!" and this was their reaction.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love Ireland. You know you have some Irish blood in you (thru Grandpa Stewart). So glad the sun is shining abit more too. The kids all look so relaxed and happy. The last picture of funny faces is adorable. Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the sun shone for a few days. :) tell everyone hi for Bo & I, we miss you guys and are still loving the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of Josie looking up into her daddies eyes. Also I have a pic of Ella doing that in the ocean at 13 months. Love the fun faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you would love Ireland! Weird but I almost feel homesick when I see the pics...especially the family picture with you all in gum boots! As if that isn't perfect!

    ReplyDelete