Monday, 20 January 2014

More Photos

I didn't have time to upload these yesterday.  Some more insight into our time here!

Just before we left Holland in the VW Karmann.

Blurry, but too cute.


The ferry from France to England.  We couldn't take our motorhome on the Chunnel sadly!
It was just us and a lot of semi truck drivers.  


Our fairy tale looking house called an Oast.
Homeschooling in the Oast house.



We found a Banksy!  So exciting for me. 


I love this photo.  We bought the kids cheap, used digital cameras and they
had such a blast capturing the castle.  



Every time Luke stands beside the itty bitty door and the even smaller washing
machine I quote Zoolander in my head "What is this!?!  A house for ants!"

This is the size of all the inside doors.  Like I said, not made
for the Dutch!  (well the 6'6 Dutch)


Bring a 10 year old babysitter and your trip becomes a million times easier!

Bring a happy baby and really, how hard can this trip be!?!

I am going to try cappuccinos in all different places, but for today it
was so nice to have an Americano from Starbucks.  I know.  Lame!  But
so good.

I made this photo big because Isaac makes me laugh every time I see him in this photo!



Can't get enough of this little one!

Ok that's all for now.  Miss you all!

13 comments:

  1. That house is cute, but not as cute as the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Josie is so cute and she is changing so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for all of the great pictures. Makes us all feel like we're sharing the adventure. LOVE the picture of Ella & Josie. Daddy Luke is pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos!!! Looks like you guys are already having a wonderful time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The house is straight out of a fairy tale! Love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Josie is a scene-stealer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you get to London, hunt down Monmouth for coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos! Happy for you and your sweet family. Super cool to find a Banksy!
    Dawn Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  10. That house is hilarious!
    The only thing I don't love about these pictures is the wee pang in my chest as I think about how long it will be until these people re-materialize. (Especially the tiniest one...)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luke is like the friendly giant in the oast house! Great photos, keep them coming :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome house and awesome adventure so far. Poor Luke with all of those short doors.

    ReplyDelete