I just realized that on our train trip to Milan I mainly took photos of Isaac and Josie. Whoops! Well, here they are. Isaac, getting in to the Milan fashion, Luke and Isaac dressed as twinsies and Josie getting in to trouble on the train.
Today we have packed up and are leaving Italy. Crazy! We have 3 days of winding our way up to Holland and then we spend our last (gulp!) remaining days exploring the Netherlands coast.
 |
| Milan models |
 |
| The Duomo |
 |
| This is the entrance to their mall. |
 |
| Everything IS awesome! |
Bring me that baby!
ReplyDeleteShe is toooo cute!!! Thank you for your diligence to blog for the rest of us to enjoy & live vicariously through you & your sweet family! I've been reading it to my older girls, they loved hearing what you're seeing & doing! God bless, praying for a relaxing time as you prepare to come home & settle back in.
ReplyDeleteLove those good looking "Milan" men! I forgot that you took the train into town. Another great adventure. Josie is so funny and fun to be around. So glad school is over for Ella and Ev. Hope your last 2 weeks are filled with joy. Miss you lots.
ReplyDelete